1. PORTMARNOCK GOLF CLUB, PORTMARNOCK, COUNTY DUBLIN, IRELAND
The Golf course measures 7,136 yards and pars 72 with 18-hole links. It was built with no two consecutive holes in just one direction. It was designed by W.C. Pickerman and George Ross way back 1894 times. It has a history of championship episodes.
2. BALLYBUNION GOLF CLUB, THE OLD COURSE, BALLYBUNION, COUNTY KERRY, IRELAND
It was in 1891 that it was first started and played. In the year 1927 it was developed into 18-hole links course. It belongs to some of the natural landscape goal clubs in Ireland. It has a size of 6,540 yards and 72 pars located between the Atlantic Ocean and River Shannon.
3. ROYAL COUNTY DOWN GOLF CLUB, NEWCASTLE, COUNTY DOWN, NORTHERN IRELAND
This 18-hole links with a measurement of 6,968 yards with a 71 pars golf course is the second oldest course in Northern Ireland since it was first started in 1889. It situates at the Mourne Mountain’s foothills. It’s heady to look at its view and it is the most famous when it comes to photographing and filming.
4. ROYAL PORTRUSH GOLF CLUB, DUNLUCE, PORTRUSH, NORTHERN IRELAND
The only Golf club to host the 1951 British Open. It is composed of 3 main courses which are Dunlace, Valley, and the other nine-hole course which are founded in 1888.
5. ROYAL DUBLIN GOLF CLUB, DOLLMOUNT, DUBLIN, COUNTY DUBLIN, IRELAND
It sizes up 6,889 yard and 71 parss with its 18-hole pitch and putt course which started in 1885. It has a concept of “In and back” pattern and the wind is really that persistent.
6. LAHINCH GOLF CLUB, LAHINCH, COUNTY CLARE, IRELAND
The Lahinch Golf course has been one of the historic golf clubs in Ireland which was founded in 1892. It has a natural landscapes and Golf sand hazards to test the players.
7. WATERVILLE GOLF CLUB, WATERVILLE, COUNTY KERRY, IRELAND
It acquires a master hole which is the 12th hole in the 18-hole links course to bring challenge to the golfers. It is a 7,184 yards, pars 72 links golf club. It has been played during the 1800’s.
8. THE ISLAND GOLF CLUB, CORBALLIS, DONABATE, COUNTY DUBLIN, IRELAND
The golf course measures 6, 658 yards and pars 71 with 18-hole links course. It has been established in 1890.
9. KILLARNEY GOLF AND FISHING CLUB, KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY, IRELAND
The latest lakeside golf club that sizes up to 7, 027 yards, and pars 73 with a scenic view of the mountains and woodlands, plus, the lakes and Macgillycuddy Reeks.
10. MOUNT JULIET, THOMASTOWN, COUNTY KILKENNY, IRELAND
The golf club is quite expensive and extravagant since it was established with an American concept by Jack Nicklaus in 1991. It is an 18-hole course and it measures 7, 142 yards and 72 parss.