Cause heart disease after accumulate blocks of fat on the walls of the blood vessels from the inside to narrow it bloodstream. These are made of fatty lumps when the interaction of material from the amino acid called homocysteine with cholesterol to accumulate on the arteries that feed the heart. The increase in the amount of material homocysteine may cause damage to the material that envelops the walls of blood, which will accelerate the formation of fat and collected, where research showed that increasing the amount of material homocysteine in women has doubled the rate of heart disease.
A heart attack occurs when a blockage of an artery that feeds the heart.
Angina or screws are chest pain caused as a result of tight blood flow in the arteries after a gathering of fatty substances, usually screws happens after exercise violent kind of sport or exposure to psychological stress, which requires pumping greater amounts of oxygen to the heart to stay active as required.
Is a condition in which the heart is unable to continue its work properly and according to the body’s need for oxygen remain fully recover and perform its duties optimally members.
Food and effects of type:
What relationship of fat and cholesterol for heart disease?
To increase the amount of fat in the meals intake is considered an important factor affecting the incidence and development of chronic diseases, studies indicate that saturated fatty acids play an important role in raising the level of cholesterol in the blood, posing a risk of coronary heart disease. The increase in the amount of cholesterol in the blood leads to its accumulation on the walls of the blood vessels from the inside, and with the passage of time happens narrowing of blood vessels resulting in hardening of the arteries, which leads to a decrease in the amount of blood flowing through blood vessels.
Through clinical trials show that age, race, and sex of the most important factors that can affect the level of cholesterol in the blood. However there are a lot of factors that we can control to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and to protect against a lot of heart diseases, such as:
– cigarette smoking: The damage caused by addiction to smoking is possible to recover from the body over time after you stop smoking. Ten years after fall chance of heart disease for those who had smoked and become fully equal to those who did not smoke at all.
– control high blood pressure
– maintain proper weight
– Continuously practice some sports activities, Walking and swimming from major sporting events that help to reduce the chance of heart disease, and contribute to maintaining the health of the heart and the sustainability of its activities.
– control of nerve pressure.
– people with diabetes, to control the level of sugar in the blood is very important.
Fatty substances: (Fats)
A. Fat sources:
1. Animal fats: meat, milk, butter, and egg yolks.
2. Vegetable fats: olive, corn, cotton, peanuts, sesame, soybean, sunflower, walnuts, almonds, etc…
B. Fats are classified into two major categories:
– Unsaturated fats: such as corn oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil and fish oil as such oils work to reduce both types of cholesterol so it is better to use olive oil or walnut oil or avocado, which is based on reducing the amount of lipoprotein low density (LDL), from without affecting the high-density lipoprotein (HDL).
– Saturated fat: such as butter, cream, cheese, animal fat free, and coconut oil, which can cause damage when ingested more than unsaturated fats, they raise the amount of bad cholesterol, which requires minimize them. So it must be a 3/1 ratio of the proportion of the total human intake of fat and that is equal to less than 10% of calories ratio, (generally be saturated fats solid at room temperature, while unsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature called oils).
* The amount of fat should not exceed more than 30% of total energy, and that saturated fat does not exceed more than 10% of total energy, and that no more than 300 mg of cholesterol per day.
From a technical standpoint is not cholesterol from fat, but that is similar to the high-fat, an important vehicle for the body of the organism as it exists in the walls of all cells, it is also important for the production of bile. The high cholesterol in the blood, like smoking, high blood pressure, obesity increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
What is cholesterol?
It is a substance produced by the body to patch it is also found in some foods, and with that we need for everything from cholesterol to maintain our health, but the abundance harmful to health.
Enters cholesterol into the bloodstream and are transported by lipoproteins (lipoprotein) cholesterol and bad, which is called lipoprotein low density (LDL), turns chemical reaction called oxidation and are entering the cells lining the walls of blood vessels to form small clumps that are causing the narrow stream and then permanently lock. It has become clear that the low-density proteins are responsible for the deposition of cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels. The high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is good, which carries cholesterol from the bloodstream and help protect against exposure to heart disease and hardening of the arteries.
The food is one of the factors leading to the high level of cholesterol in the blood, As for the sources of cholesterol, it is present in all animal foods, and be present in large quantities in the internal organs of animals and in the egg yolk, and vegetable oils and fats are cholesterol free.
source: Heart and circulatory diseases